Tuesday 27 September 2011

My first day as a year 2 ... Kill me now

Day 1: The shit hits the fan!

So I get my arse out of bed and manage to stumble blurry eyed into uni to discover that in a weeks time we have to do a presentation on what we have been doing over the summer. Well that will take me all of 2 seconds, NOTHING! I have been working to get money for holidays rent and car insurance. I needed about £2000 so I worked like a mother! I didn't manage to motivate or inspire myself to do anything. So now the plan is to produce work in the next week I could pass off as summer work, think it will work?

I also have to say where my work is going as a photographer which is very hard because I genuinely don't know. I don't have a life plan, I don't live like that. I'm more spontaneous.

No comments:

Post a Comment