Saturday 11 June 2011

Empty

   Its incredibly poignant how everyone is leaving halls of residence, all of the rooms are empty and the kitchens are getting bare.  Since I'm pretty much here until the end that last day will be really strange, the emptiness that fills the halls now compared to the start of the year when they were bursting with activity with student union members charging around with megaphones dragging people out of their rooms screaming lets get fucking wankered.  Now they are barren and lifeless. Its very eerie. 


This all has a plus side, I can now use the washer or dryer whenever I feel the need as theres no one here to wash their clothing. 


I'm going to miss this place, everything mouldy and theres flies everywhere, nothing ever works and everyone is noisy but by god I'm going to miss this place. 


Arrivederci 

No comments:

Post a Comment