Tuesday 28 September 2010

New Project

I did some ideas generating yesterday, 3 days before my lectures actually start ... hmmmm ... maybe i'm a little too prepared but I got bored waiting to go out.  And i've come up with what i think is quite a good idea and one i think i am going to pursue  or at least ponder for a few weeks.

The idea came about when brainstorming ideas around past relationships and people of particular significance to me.  The idea is to go back and photographs sites of events as a kind of visual memory.  No people in the images just the place and the memory of what occurred.

I think no people in the images would be quite poignant because its sort of like no one is left but you to remember what happened or to care.

But I have more important things to be getting on with. I like to write ideas down do I don't forget them them.

No comments:

Post a Comment