Thursday 17 February 2011

Im so tired

I feel like I haven't had a lie in for weeks! Im so tired, I'll be glad when it's saturday and I can sleep in. Im not at work until 4PM so I can sleep in a little.
I've had so much on my mind at the minute, with the AOP thing and my other projects, trying to get it all done in time is driving me around the bend!
I would have wanted to get out and take a few more image on 35mm film as I only have around 6  left on the roll of film but I just haven't been able to find the time.
I also need to go around charity shops to find more books for my self directed project but as I can feel my eyelids getting heavier and heavier and its only 20 past two !!

Does anyone know how to take a good photograph of a plastic bag because I'm at a loss on how I would go about it. I've shot two already and both have turned out rubbish. I only need one more image then I'm done with my People and environments brief and i can set down a few days to just churn that out on the computer. It won't take me long, I just need to photograph a plastic bag.

I'm going to be in here again bright and early tomorrow morning trying to get my prints done by the afternoon, I want to go book hunting tomorrow afternoon since I didn't manage it today. I need about 4 books but they have to have writing on the inside, like little notes people write on the inside of the cover. About how they got the book or who it belonged to. And there not easy to come by.

On the bright side I got a package today :D filled with goodies to cheer me up. Along with some lush goodies my BF got me for valentines day, I decided to treat myself and get some makeup from ELF, i've always wanted to try their products as I've heard very good reviews and since I'm spending a lot on London I thought it best that I buy my London beauty stuff from cheaper brands to keep costs down.

I'll probably blog a lot more in the coming weeks, getting all of my frustrations and to do lists out of my head

Sarah
xox

1 comment: