Tuesday 9 March 2010

Thoughts

So i started thinking about what things i would put in a bag and wether or not i wanted to have real life items, as in get random peoples possessions and photograph them. I think i have decided on a mixture. It think it would be a little morbid to use items from people i know but then again who would know except me, i wouldnt say anything. I have put together my first , bag but have yet to photograph it, i think i will do that today, or at least explore locations in the home to do it.

I think it would work better photographed in the home as it is moe personal, more real. As if someone has just brought them home. As if the person has returned home.
Places like, coffee table, bed, kitchen counter, drawer, places where you woul instinctivly put it. Or store them.

No comments:

Post a Comment